TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The information contained in this application is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge, and I ask the Admissions department to process my application for admission to KRISHNATRAINING LLC.
My compliance with the payment policy terms and conditions of KRISHNATRAINING LLC, and I have understood the current schedule and the conditions.
I understand that Krishnatraining LLC does not guarantee employment or internship placement.
I understand that all payments made against the training programs are non-refundable.
You will not share Krishnatraining's materials or Video recordings.
If Krishnatraining LLC decides to cancel the training due to any reason, full refund will be provided.
The total number of hours published in Krishnatrainng's course curriculum or any affiliated or advertising websites is an approximate number. The training duration can be more or little less.
I agree to pay the invoiced amount in total according to the payment plan I have chosen and understand that failure to pay according to the agreed terms will result in additional finance and/or surcharges. I further understand that failure to pay will result in a delay in the continuation of my classes and that I will not be able to obtain my certification until my account is PAID in FULL
I understand once I submit my enrollment form, I am obligated to the pay the invoiced amount in accordance with the payment terms
I understand that this agreement, here forth, becomes a legal and binding contract once completed and submitted.
BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR TRAINING CLASSES [INCLASS TRAINING AND ONLINE TRAINING] AND TO THIS ONLINE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WHICH SHALL PREVAIL IN GOVERNING YOUR RIGHTS OF USE. BY BECOMING THE STUFRNY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LICENSING THE PRODUCT ("YOU") IS CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND IS BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AND LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
"KT.COM" refers to KRISHNA Training Company
"You" refers to the user or subscriber.
"Software" refers to the KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,training content and software.
2. LICENSE & Fee : KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,here by grants to You a worldwide, non-royalty bearing, non-exclusive license to use the Software documentation according to the provisions contained herein and subject to payment of the applicable subscription fees. upon payment of the subscription fees, which are strictly non-refundable other than as expressly provided. You pay a flat fee for the classes and to access to these titles.
3. RESTRICTIONS: You may not do any of the following:
Save the Software videos that are properties of krishnatraining.com to Your hard disk or other storage medium; permit others to use the Software except as specified by addendum; modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; make derivative works based on the Software; publish or otherwise disseminate the Software. KRISHNATRAINING.COM , KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,Online University, and the KRISHNA Training Company site is owned and operated by KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,KRISHNA. as a corporation of record.
All materials on this site are the property of KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of U.S. copyright law and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
4. FEES: upon payment of the subscription fees, which are strictly non-refundable other than as expressly provided. You pay a flat fee for the classes and to access to these titles. You are billed according to your renewal selection below, and can renew monthly, yearly, or in any other increment offered. If you choose to be billed monthly, you will be billed every 30 days for the subscription until you request the subscription be cancelled. Our terms of service state that you must cancel a monthly subscription at least two business days before your renewal date. These two days give us enough time to ensure that you will not be charged again.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: KRISHNATRAINING.COM , warrants that the Software, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,does not warrant, however, that Your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or secure. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by the Software have inherent limitations, and You must determine that the Software sufficiently meets Your requirements. KRISHNATRAINING.COM , also warrants that the media containing the Software, if provided by KT.COM, is free from defects in material from the date You acquired the Software. KT.COM's sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be, in KT.COM's sole discretion: (i) to replace Your defective media or Software; or (ii) to advise You how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described; or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the subscription fee You paid for the Software. Only if You inform KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,of Your problem with the Software during the applicable subscription period will KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,be obligated to honor this warranty.
KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise, or refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within thirty (30) days of being so notified. If any modifications are made to the Software by You during the warranty period; if the medium is subjected to accident, abuse, or improper use; or if You violate the terms of this Agreement, then this warranty shall immediately terminate. This warranty shall not apply if the Software is used on or in conjunction with hardware or software other than the unmodified version of hardware and software with which the Software was designed to be used as described.
THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY, AND IT IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,OR ITS SUPPLIERS. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIEDKRISHNALUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS. HOWEVER, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,reserves all proprietary rights in and to the Software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,KRISHNA.
Trademark Notice: KT.COM, KRISHNA Training CompanyKRISHNA., The KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,Logo, and KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,Online University, are trademarks of KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,KRISHNA. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Copyright © 1995 - 2005 KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,KRISHNA. All rights reserved.
7. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall automatically terminate if You fail to comply with the restrictions described herein. Your obligations to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIALKRISHNAIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTERKRISHNALUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,RECEIVED FROM YOU FOR A LICENSE TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM KT.COM'S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Links To Other Materials: Linked sites found at the KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,site are not under the control of KT.COM, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,may change links based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,does not, by linking to sites, endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Forums, and Chat are not always screened by KT.COM, and we are not responsible for the content of any public or open forum content at the site. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,may change these public forums based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any forum at any time. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,does not, by allowing these forums, endorse companies or products which may be mentioned in these forums, and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the public forums in this site, or linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Agreement is governed by Virginia law. All disputes between You and KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,shall be finally resolved through arbitration in Virginia. This site is controlled by KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,from its offices within the United States of America. KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA.
KRISHNATRAINING.COM ,may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
STUDENTS must read this paragraph:
KRISHNATRAINING LLC, [here after KT llc ]acknowledges the rights of the trademarks and names of the corporations and documentation provided in the training material training documentation, material, videos PowerPoint presentations etc. These documents given in the training are provided to KRISHNATRAINING students for learning and practicing the knowledge learned in the class purpose only. KT llc shall not use such materials for their private gain nor can they sell any such documents or can share the documentation provided in the training cannot sell them to any third party. Examples provided in any such training materials may not be owned by KT llc and as such KRISHNATRAINING LLC does not claim any proprietary rights for the same. KT llc does not guarantee nor is it responsible for such products and projects. KRISHNATRAINING llc acknowledges that any such information or product that has been lawfully received from any third-party source is free from restriction and without any breach or violation of la whatsoever
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your information specifically,
you may email us at: email@example.com.